Corporation Tax

This is the tax due on the taxable profits of a company.

We can assist you with your tax

As with all taxes, the starting point is accounting profit, which is adjusted before the appropriate rate is applied.

It normally follows that when you employ an accountant to put together your financial statements, that the accountant also work out the corporation tax, and file the necessary return with HM Revenue & Customs also. Although the tax is paid by the company, it will be the company director/s or company secretary that will be held responsible for filing and payment.

We will ensure that the company tax liability is as it should be.

If in doubt, talk to us.

Tax Local Accountants – for your small business needs – 01279 216 000.